Job Ref: DJAD1072
Job Title: Market Insight Analyst / Competitor Research Analyst
Location: London, South East
Employment Type: Permanent
A thriving and transforming business have a new position for a Competitor Analyst with essential Market Research experience to join their Customer Strategy team. This new role is being created to enable the business to build and identify market, competitor and consumer trends to prioritise growth opportunities and mitigate business risk. If you’ve got the relevant Market Analyst experience, this role could be for you!
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
• Compiling and analysing multiple sources of industry reports using primary, secondary, modern and traditional methods. Sharing through regular reports, presentations etc.
• Enabling the business to understand changing consumer trends and enabling us to learn from best in market case studies and trends.
• Ensuring the business is aware of competitor strategy and its impact on the business by building a competitor overview
Key experience required for the role:
• Your experience in looking at the external consumer view to enable informed decision making
• Your ability to articulate business requirements into research requirements
• Your 3-4 years experience (desirable) in a market strategy role or similar
• Your previous experience in working with statistical reports and company annual reports
You’ll also be resourceful and preferably come from an insurance or financial services background. You’ll have experience in working with primary and secondary sources of data and be a blue sky thinker.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.