Role: Marketing Communications Manager
Salary: £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
A market leading company are a leading provider in the South West. They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to manage relationships with internal clients to identify and deliver creative communications campaigns supporting business.
As Marketing Communications Manager you will build relationships with internal clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business, business objectives and communications requirements. You will manage and implement PR and marketing campaigns from extracting initial brief through to drafting content, media planning, managing media relations and campaign evaluation. As Marketing Communications Manager you will use a digital first approach and provide end to end project management for campaigns ensuring projects meet both deadlines and budgets.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to engage and build relationships with national, trade and regional journalists and relevant stakeholders and devise creative story angles to publicise and general interest in the company.
• Be able to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company and the wider sector to ensure that communications activity is relevant, innovative, dynamic and competitive.
• Have the ability to manage campaigns through work flow and deliver them to time, budget and quality.
• Have a proven track record in creating and delivering integrated communication campaigns.
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key client and stakeholder relationships.
• Be a team player who can work as part of a team developing good working relationships across the business.
• Have experience or relevant CIPR or CIM qualifications.
• Have specialist knowledge of direct marketing, digital channels, analytics and campaign planning.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong consultative approach.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will work with the Head of Communications to ensure that the communications team is a high performing, motivated, values based team through leading, coaching and developing both individuals and the team as a whole to reach their full potential. You will have management responsibility for one individual.
The company invest heavily into their staff and the wellbeing of their employees. They offer an extensive benefits package which includes: Contributory Pension, Private Healthcare, 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays, Possible agile working and Flexi Time and Free parking.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.