Job Ref: DJRL1046
Job Role: Programme Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Yeovil, Somerset, South West
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits + Flexible part home working
A South West based not for profit charitable organisation are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager who can build and maintain a clearly defined project management framework. This person needs to support and guide project managers across the organisation.
As Programme Manager you will be experienced with a great record of managing multi-disciplined projects in a dynamic environment. This is a new role which will provide an opportunity to establish a new approach towards enhanced programme oversight.
You will be proactive in your approach when providing timely and accurate MI programme reporting to the board ensuring all aspects of project management governance is in place.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to lead the development of a formal project management approach across the business, developing systems, tools, policies and an over-arching framework to ensure project management excellence.
• Be able to provide advice, guidance and support to the project sponsor and project lead to ensure an effective project plan is developed.
• Ensure accurate project management governance is in place with a single corporate oversight at any time in order that the status of any given project is transparent.
• Be able to provide timely and accurate MI programme reporting statistics and status updates to the board as required.
• Be able to identify and understand any opportunities, interdependencies and linkages between projects that could affect individual or overall delivery in order that there is effective project planning.
• You will have excellent project and programme management skills with the ability to lead on projects and provide oversight on others.
• Have the ability to build relationships across the business.
• Have great communication skills and have the ability to engage stakeholders.
• Have experience of successfully managing a PMO in a dynamic environment.
• Have experience of building successful relationships with key project stakeholders.
The company invest heavily into their staff and the wellbeing of their employees. They offer an extensive benefits package which includes: Contributory Pension, Private Healthcare, 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays, Possible agile working and Flexi Time and Free parking.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.