Job Ref: DJEM1010
Job Title: MI Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 plus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MI Manager to join a brand-new team, responsible for ensuring MI reports are published as required to the appropriate stakeholders and for managing the development of new reports as required.
• Line management of the MI team
• Responsible for tracking MI development requests
• Assist in the development of MI reporting solutions and data structure
• Deliver against the MI Strategy
• Ensure MI Projects are delivered on time and to budget
• Line managed an MI Team previously
• Ability to gather, collate and define MI requirements from stakeholders
• Programming in SQL Server
• Advanced Excel
• Previous experience in using Gentrack Velocity is desirable
Overall, they are looking for an experienced MI Manager who is able to build a function from a fairly immature level.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.