Job Ref: DJHB1046
Role: Customer Service Trainer
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum plus bonus, healthcare and life assurance
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Trainer or Coach with experience in delivering training within a Contact Centre setting?
Are you passionate about keeping the customer at the heart of everything that you do?
Do you enjoy developing colleagues through tailored training programmes?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Working as part of a great brand who are going from strength to strength, continually striving to better their team, who are at the heart of everything that they do, are looking for an individual to represent the brand’s visions and values, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting comprehensive agent induction training, whilst welcoming new team members into the contact centre.
• Designing and creating excellent training material for the ongoing personal development for agents; with a focus on the holistic approach to learning using a variety of coaching methods.
• Coaching a team of CSA’s within a multi-channel contact centre; monitoring both calls and emails.
• Creating a wide variety of fresh and creative training content relatable to performance, ensuring that each person’s role is tailored effectively.
• Experienced in the customer service environment with the capacity to manage and implement change within the business through structured training and development plans tailored to the individual.
You will ideally be:
• An experienced trainer / coach with a passion for developing the businesses people who are at the heart of the business.
• Strong contact centre experience.
• Passionate about the development of others through coaching and mentoring.
This business are looking for leaders to really help to drive the customer operation effectively and brand ambassadors that will spread the vision and values of the organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.