Job Ref: DJHB1003
Job Title: Customer Service Operations Manager
Salary: up to £48,000 plus bonus bens
Job Type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Operations Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel and administration focussed customer contact operation.
The organisation offers a friendly, fun and positive environment, where personal development is encouraged.
You will work with the senior management team to identify and develop best practice, driving a positive, performance focussed culture which achieves and exceeds SLA’s and improve customer and employee engagement.
You will take full ownership and responsibility for your team, nurturing, coaching and developing your Customer Service Advisors to enhance their skills and performance levels; working in an autonomous environment.
The ability to prioritise and set daily tasks, whilst recognising that flexibility may be required due to the day to day demands of the business will be key to achieving the best possible service levels.
Some of the duties will include:
• Full line management responsibility for all the team including objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, training and development
• Act as an escalation point for internal and external customers
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Support projects and developments which will drive continuous improvements and change
• Work with the Customer Service Director and senior management team to ensure SLAs are achieved
• Happy to be forthcoming with ideas for process improvement, new methodologies and better ways of working and brave enough to trial new ideas and focuses to improve the performance of the contact centre.
The successful candidate will have previous team management experience within a modern customer service contact centre environment. You will be able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision. You will have an eye for detail, excellent communication and coaching skills.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.