Job Ref: DJHC4299
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £60k salary
Employment Type: Permanent
If you have experience of managing managers and delivering exceptionally customer focused strategies and always doing right by your people, then this role might be for you. This is a multi-site and multi-channel Leadership role for a very people focused organisation.
• Lead and manage the operational teams ensuring a best in class customer Experience and drive a continuous improvement culture
• Drive performance across the function maximising service levels and achieving ambitious targets
• Drive digital transformation across the operation encouraging digital first contact
• Represent the organisation internally and externally advocating best practise and a people first ethos
• Customer centric and somebody who always looks for the best customer outcomes
• Peoples person being able to effectively build credible relationships at all levels
• Dedicated to coaching and developing team members
• Performance focused
• Collaborative and open communication
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a contact centre environment, managing managers, in very customer people centric cultures.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.