Job Ref: DJPF1236
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Location: Stockport, Manchester
Salary: Up to £24,000 Plus Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Specialist who will form part of the team and be responsible for the optimisation of the customer contact strategy. You must have an excellent understanding of inbound / outbound / back office forecasting and planning techniques & technologies. You should also be able to demonstrate how successful deployment can deliver excellent customer experience and operational efficiency.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Support the design & development of standard planning models to support various business areas in delivery of performance targets. (Forecast models, Capacity Plans, Recruitment Plans, and Planning Packs etc.)
• To capture and understand the needs of internal / external departments for all aspects of forecasting, planning, resourcing, systems configuration and insight Reporting.
• Create accurate analytical and predictive models and effectively present them in readable format using visualisation methods.
• Work with MI to create new reports which combine and summarise data from multiple sources to generate meaningful information, knowledge and insight.
• Creation and accountability of monthly, weekly, daily and interval level forecasting for all Front & Back Office Departments, ensuring variances are within tolerance.
• Maximise the use of workforce management tool to ensure that effective resource plans are developed.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience of Contact Centre Planning & Forecasting
• Must have experience of workforce management systems
• ACD, IVR, WFM, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Monitoring,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced excel skill
• Ability to translate complex data into management information
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.