Job Ref: DJPF1206
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst – Contact Centre Change
Salary: £45,000 + 10% Bonus and Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a Team of Business Analysts within the Change function. You will be establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues in order to understand their needs, vision and general architecture.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Develop an excellent understanding of business functions and BA job role responsibilities
• Gain a clear understanding of the key measures within the operation that enable business / operational success
• Listen and understand the business needs with good utilisation of questioning skills to validate requirements
• Clear presentation of findings, both verbally and written
• Up to date understanding of the people structures, processes and systems that support the operation
• Leading and developing a high performance BA team
If you are interested to apply:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (and a good listener)
• Strong written presentation skills (accurate, concise)
• Ability to manage own time and activities while working to an agreed project/action plan
• Clear grasp of analysis fundamentals
• Inspirational leader
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.