Job Ref: DJPF1262
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location Warrington / North West
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 Plus Bonus and Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to lead a team of Planners to co-ordinate field-based operation activities throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
• Manage 9 Planners to ensure effective use of resources
• Ensure company standards and procedures are adhered to by those employees.
• Work with strategic planning to establish effective scenario and strategic long term planning models
• Develop process improvement projects with key external and internal customers and suppliers to develop and improve the supply chain from cradle to grave for service.
• To develop and publish planning KPIs for customer service, utilisation and achievement to plan in order to identify efficiencies and ensure year on year improvements.
• Develop process improvement projects with internal customers to improve planning and reduce costs and improve service.
• Install a continuous improvement culture within the Operations management.
• To facilitate the planning of all field training and meetings in accordance with achieving the required capacity levels to deliver customer service levels and business objectives.
• Field roster management.
• The forecasting of growth and to assist in preparing recruitment plans.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.