Job Ref: DJPF1282
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Location Plymouth, South West
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning and Dialler Analyst to support in creating effective resource plans that are based on data inputs from all areas of the business. You will be required to analyse data, recommend strategies and build forecasts based on call volume and length.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Inbound and Outbound Resource planning
• Work collaboratively to ensure data & resource are applied to optimise dialling in a compliant and efficient manner
• Operational monitoring of relevant technology
• Proactively identify performance challenges across the operation
• Ensure you remain compliant and adhere to all company policies and regulations
If you are interested to apply:
• Proven track record of working with stakeholders to understand requirements
• Target driven, ability to assimilate KPIs and build strategies around these KPIs
• Good communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
• Strong excel skills – VBA and MS Access (desirable)
• Resource Planning experience (desirable)
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.