Job Ref: DJJM1230
Job Title: Complaints Team Manager
Job Location: Midlands
Salary: 30K – 35k
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, this complaints management role is within an exciting and diverse company within a high growth and competitive market sector.
The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the management of a complaints team, the ability to lead by example and engage with the team offering coaching and development is essential.
You will own the full end to end journey of a complaint, looking at process, policy and procedure to enhance the customer experience and use root cause analysis to understand trends in complaints working closely with departmental managers to fix the operational flaws.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Lead a team of assessors, to maximise performance and deliver on all service levels
• Support and develop team members to continuously develop the skillset to achieve on required service levels
• Take appropriate steps to maintain and adhere to quality standards and processes
• To consistently review both operational practices and procedures to effectively develop and improve the processes in this area.
• Ensure that the team demonstrate proficiency and competency in all types of assessment quality checking
• Develop a strong relationship with all stakeholders working together to stop any further repetitions for complaints
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with a significant coaching and development skillset, with a professional and ethical approach to delivering targets. Individuals who can demonstrate success within a target driven capacity, with first-hand experience within a regulated environment may have an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.