Job Ref: DJHB1022
Title: Collections Manager
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum plus bens
Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Collections Manager to join a start-up within the Utilities sector.
Working on the creation and implementation of robust and structured processes and procedures, you will be responsible for taking a very hands-on approach in the initial months working in the position.
Having the opportunity to be a part of their accelerated growth plans, you will be building a team of advisors to work with you on their journey, with new customers joining on a day to day basis.
This role is pivotal in leading the direction of best practice within the business aligned with regulatory guidance, so experience of doing so in a previous role is paramount.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implementing strong processes and procedures to ensure that the business is aligned with industry best practices to deliver the Collections function within the wider organisation.
• Monitoring inbound and outbound Collections activities.
• Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
• Creating and implementing billing and debt collection processes.
• Promoting customer engagement and experience within the remit of their products and services.
You will ideally be:
• Able to demonstrate a track record in the B2C market for Customer collections, the implementation of customer technologies.
• Of entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude whereby you are happy to engage in a diverse range of tasks.
• Excited by the challenge of a start-up environment and by the change and continuous improvement.
• Ambitious, driven through self-motivation and resilient.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven individual to learn and grow and part of a dynamic start-up team.
All they’re looking for from you is the drive and enthusiasm to assist with the launch of the business, as well as the right attitude and aptitude to enhance this leading product into the luxury retail sector!
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.