Job Ref: DJPF1296
Job Title: Speech Analyst
Location North West
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: 6-month FTC (Temp to Perm opportunity)
My client is looking for a Speech Analyst to play a pivotal role in setting up their customer engagement Analytics Function. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced speech Analyst who is looking for a new challenge and to make a difference. You will lead the delivery of speech analytics activity by seeking to identify improvement opportunities in customer experience and operational effectiveness, manage and manipulate large datasets and use company voice recording and digital interaction databases to provide first line oversight of controls and processes.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Interpret consumer insight and analytics, developing value-adding categories for reporting through targeted call listening, phrase auditing and development to optimised precision and recall rates, and relevant metadata inclusion.
• Working closely with the Decision Science team and all internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for data driven decisions.
• Integrate multiple sources of data in each piece of analysis where appropriate to add value and provide a balanced and complete picture of each subject matter.
• Provide data expertise, offering original perspectives, and challenging conventional views to better align decision making/perceptions with changing business needs.
• Regularly review agent best practice through comparisons between current top and bottom performers, clearly summarising areas of differentiation, and make recommendations to senior management and share results with other areas of the business.
• Creation of engaging visualisations to communicate key findings to both technical and business-focused colleagues and clients.
If you are interested to apply:
• In-depth experience in analysing data, and clearly communication actionable insights to stakeholders.
• Knowledge and understanding of Speech/interaction analytical tools and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written, Presentation and group facilitation).
• Ability to use one or more web enabled programming language (SQL, Java, Python, C++, PHP, HTML, etc.).
• Data management disciplines, including consumption of data through Microsoft BI stack and ETL package experience.
• Experience of presenting bespoke reporting and updates to small-medium sized forums of senior stakeholders.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.