Job Ref: DJPF1277
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst / Reporting Analyst
Location Swindon, South West
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will support the organisation in improving customer satisfaction. You will use Insight and analytics to identify the underlying causes of customer dissatisfaction.
• Support in the identification of the underlying drivers of customer dissatisfaction and areas of poor quality, undertaking investigation and identifying remedial action to reduce or eliminate similar issues in the future.
• Prepare insight from analysis on complex data to identify skill gaps or broken processes & procedures with recommendations for possible fixes.
• Work with the team to drive through improvements recommended as a result of insight analysis, ensuring appropriate actions are taken to reduce customer fail-points or cost, improve process efficiency, reduce risk and ultimately improve the Customer experience and drive revenue enhancement opportunities
• Demonstrate an ability to influence peers and present findings and recommendations both formally and informally to drive action.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience in collating information and data and delivering insight into with actionable plans.
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem solving.
• Experience of analytical applications such as Business Objects, SSRS, Power BI or similar.
• Experience of using SQL is desirable, although training will be provided.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.