Job Ref: DJHB32063
Role: Business Improvement and Readiness Manager
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
Role Type: Permanent
We’re currently working with a Midlands based Utilities business who are strengthening their Business Improvement and Readiness team with the addition of a Manager into the department.
You will be responsible for:
• Executing the Business Improvement strategy including; data and insight driven management, creation of performance boards, establishing daily performance huddles, team-based problem solving and a continuous improvement mentality and culture.
• Provide in-depth technical support and understanding of continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques to colleagues and teams at all levels within the organisation.
• Leading Operational Excellence
• Focusing on the training delivery and the ongoing development of training material for the organisation.
• Utilising structured tools and approaches to coach and mentor teams and individuals to deliver identified improvement initiatives.
• Leading multiple process improvement workstreams, with a key focus on detailed root cause analysis to solve complex business issues
• Stakeholder management and influencing of networks across the scope of improvement initiatives and the wider organisation
• You’ll provide a clear prioritised plan of how to support the business in addressing some of its key challenges and issues.
You will ideally be:
• An experienced Business Improvement / Process Improvement Manager, ideally from the Utilities industry however this isn’t entirely necessary.
• Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt and/or LCS1b/c certified.
• You will have proven experience in coaching and mentoring teams and individuals to successfully embed operational excellence.
• Strong background in coaching and mentoring Teams and individuals to successful define and deliver improvement initiatives through structured techniques.
• Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Able to present and facilitate plans and ideas with the ability to lead and coach colleagues at all levels (up to and including Exec level) across the organisation.
• Highly numerate with the ability to forecast, track and articulate the value being delivered through the Team.
The business are looking for someone to fine tune and execute their business improvement strategy across all departments with clear communication to all stakeholders across the businesses.
You will be working with a small team of two other Business Improvement Manager’s to either work collaboratively and for individual customer journey maps and will have line management responsibility for 1-4 Business Improvement Specialists.
The business are going through a lot of change currently so they need individuals who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.