Job Ref: DJPF1290
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location: Greater Manchester, North West
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Resource Planning Manager to set up a planning and MI function from Scratch. You will manage a small team of specialists to ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time and ensure excellent customer service can be achieved at all times.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Accountable for the forecasting and scheduling of resource for the contact centre, ensuring KPI’s and SLA’s are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Responsible for the execution of the contact centre scheduling and demand management plan each day.
• Support the Operations team with data and insight to make Real Time intraday decisions to ensure a positive impact on the business service objectives.
• Produce and develop MI/BI reports
If you are interested to apply:
• An understanding of customer service and contact centre methodologies and processes
• Previous operational within a large scale multi-site contact centre
• Previous experience in both a hands on Planning and MI role
• Strong Excel experience
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.