Job Ref: DJPF1217
Job Title: Real-Time Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent
As Real-Time Analyst you will support the operational business to flag issues, patterns and opportunities relating to performance and achievement against SLAs/KPIs. The role will focus on day-to-day issue identification and resolution.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Effective management of work queues, across all customer channels
• Drive operational activity & performance
• Drive Intraday/real-time issue resolution and planning
• Identify & escalate issues around shift & schedule adherence
• Review, analyse, and report on various elements of planning & performance
If you are interested to apply:
• Previous experience in a planning
• WFM systems
• MS Excel
• Good knowledge of workforce management processes and principles
• Strong numerical background
• Ability to build relationships and networks at all levels
• Good understanding of call centre type statistics and systems
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.