Job Ref: DJEM1015
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Salary: up to £28,000 plus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join a well-established Customer and Network Support team based in Surrey. They are looking for someone who can support the team leader with analysis and reporting.
• Providing analysis and reports to the team leader
• Building dashboards and presentations to report on Customer satisfaction, Voice of the customer and productivity
• Design and develop metrics, reports and analysis to drive key business decisions
• Ad-hoc providing operational support to the CANs team during busy periods
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the business
• Strong excel skills
• Experience using Analytical tools
• Desirable experience with Service now
Overall, someone that has come from a reporting and analytical background who still has the communication skills to be able to deliver their findings across to board.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.