Job Ref: DJRW1006
Job Title: ICT Data and Reporting Solutions Lead
Location: Coventry – West Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
My Client, a leading Public Sector organisation are looking for an ICT Data and Reporting Solutions Lead on a permanent basis with a view to an immediate start. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as it is going through a period of transformation and there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To provide technical expertise in the event of an outage impacting any well used reporting application, liaising with ICT managers and suppliers through to resolution.
• To contribute to the effective service management of related suppliers, working closely with ICT Operational Services Manager and other colleagues.
• To provide leadership regarding any interfaces between well-used reporting applications and other solutions used within the organisation.
• To lead, coach, and develop managed staff, and ensure that team members are working in accordance with the ICT team ethos and architectural principles.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience supervising staff and managing workloads
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar or substantial knowledge gained through ICT development experience AND/OR professional qualifications in development utilising the Microsoft data platform, databases and/or data management
• Experience analysing the solutions landscape and proposing treatments
• Experience establishing and testing ICT continuity and recovery arrangements
• Experience of implementing technical controls to ensure compliance with legislation and security policies e.g. DPA 2018
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.