Job Ref: DJPF1313
Job Title: Planning Architect
Location: North West
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Planning Specialist with significant Capacity and Forecast Planning experience?
• FTE modelling solutions to drive the most cost effective and efficient solutions for success.
• Ensure on-going support and guidance to the operational stakeholders by creation of value-add opportunities through planning knowledge and techniques to improve and sustain performance.
• Provide oversight and guidance on forecasting principals. This will include the utilisation of latest finance and marketing information, market conditions & historical analysis aligned with customer contact behaviour trends.
• Provide commercial and tactical awareness through specialist knowledge to engage with key stakeholders at a department level to ensure plan is fit for purpose, designing, agreeing and implementing service delivery and key performance measures.
• Review performance of contract on an ongoing basis to ensure all assumptions remain valid and offer opportunities for review where prevalent. This may involve strategic decisions for change assumptions, shift optimisation reviews to working patterns that match customer contact behaviours to deliver business needs and overall lock down of assumption drivers.
• Provide support and engagement with Forecasting, Planning & MI team to ensure delivery of Outperform Solutions and Operational Stakeholder product menu on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested to apply:
• Extensive experience within a resource planning role within a back office or contact centre environment with strong analytical skills to match.
• Advanced understanding of end to end planning cycle resource planning methodologies.
• Excellent understanding of how processes, performance and systems impact customer segments
• Numerate and analytical, with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, capacity planning & scheduling efficiencies and SLA outputs (adjusting for special occasions / outputs where appropriate).
• Candidate will have experience of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and innovation and operational stakeholders to deliver applicable plans.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.