Job Ref: DJPF1243
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location South West/Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Resource Planning Manager, you will Support the Operational Strategy by ensuring the business has the right people in the right place with the right skill, delivering a quality service that delights the customer. You will manage the Resource Planning team to ensure delivery of long, medium and short term plans.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Deliver an innovative workforce agility strategy that ensures optimal schedule effectiveness while also supporting enhanced employee satisfaction, minimisation of external attrition and delivering year on year Cost Per Minute reductions
• Direct line management responsibility for Planning Specialists, delivering coaching and performance management on a regular basis, both face to face and using remote methods
• Support the creation and delivery of alternative operating model scenarios covering two to five year window, including recommendations on resourcing, technology investment and location of services
• Act as SME in the use of the company’s WFM tools, suggesting and driving future changes/enhancements
If you are interested to apply:
• Extensive experience in WFM in a fast paced customer focused environment
• In depth knowledge of WFM methodologies and technology
• Strong working knowledge of management reporting tools and processes within the contact centre industry (ACD, CRM, e-mail etc.)
• Advanced IT skills, specifically MS Excel
• Excellent influencing and relationship building / interpersonal skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.