Job Ref: DJEM1020
Job Title: CRM Manager
Location: North West
Salary: up to £38,000
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to join a well-known retail brand.
• Managing CRM campaigns and driving best practices across the business for email, push notifications and SMS message.
• Manage a team of CRM Executives (5 FTE)
• Support the Head of Marketing with test and learn programs and work cross functionally on ROI improvements.
• Improve profitability of campaigns through best utilising available targeting and segmentation tools.
• Managing and cleaning the customer database.
• Understand the customer lifecycle and optimise communications across all channels.
• Developing key campaigns cross functionally.
• Work with the Head of CRM monitoring group targets and cost.
• Working cross functionally to plan promotional email campaigns promoting brand messages and key product areas.
• Continued competitor analysis.
• Continuously improving site and content performance.
• Manage 3rd party relationships.
• Own the organisations NPS feedback mechanism, striving to improve month by month.
• Experience of CRM programs is required
• Strong stakeholder management
• Digital analytics
• Able to challenge the team
• Strong influencing skills
• Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.