Job Ref: DJHC4277
Job Title: Team Leader (Sales & Service)
Location: Midlands/ South East
Salary: Up to £40k + bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and results driven Team Leader, who has hands on operational experience of managing the front line, in a sales and service environment.
This is a role with a very popular and immediately recognisable brand!
• Operational Leadership and day to day management of an Account Management team, of approx. 10FTE
• Set objectives and drive performance ensuring clients are well looked after on a consultative basis
• Build strong relationships internally and externally (B2B clients)
• Identify and encourage cross sell opportunities
• Drive performance by call listening, quality monitoring, and coaching
• A Leader who can performance manage and develop sales teams to a very high standard
• A customer advocate who will always look at how to achieve best outcomes for the customer
• A ‘people first’ Leader who always drives a culture of encouragement and coaching
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of leading high performance sales and service teams in a multi channel environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.