Job Ref: DJPF1298
Job Title: Resource Planning and Reporting Manager
Location: Essex, South East
Salary: Up to £36,500 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning and Reporting Manager to run the end to end Resource Planning Function for their Customer Operations Department.
• Management of a 100+ seat contact centre resource planning function including shift planning and resource forecasting.
• Implement and manage the development of a new robust resourcing model.
• Produce accurate resourcing forecasts, management reports and analysis.
• Create resource plans including scheduling rotas and shift patterns and supporting the real-time operation of the department.
• Use workforce management tools to optimise resource planning and scheduling processes, to achieve our service levels.
• Manage the production of departmental reporting requirements, including monthly department packs, daily / weekly reporting and/or dashboards.
• Producing clear and easy to understand reports that communicate complicated data analysis and findings to non-technical audiences.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience of managing Resource Planning within a Contact Centre Environment
• Great communications skills and previous experience of successfully managing teams.
• Advanced Excel skills with the ability to interpret, enhance and optimise Management Information reporting conducted via multiple Excel spreadsheets.
• Proven experience of working with Workforce Management systems to plan and forecasting contact centre resourcing needs.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.