Job Ref: DJPF1222
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location: East Midlands, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire
Employment Type: 12 Month FTC
This is a 12 month FTC for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to manage a team of Analysts to deliver end to end Resource Planning within a multi-channel Contact Centre operation.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Leading the team to ensure resources are effectively deployed across all business areas through the delivery of the planning cycle for telephony, back office and retail activities within a multi-skilled & multi-site operation
• Anticipating business needs and requirements through monitoring and analysis of trends and data, in order to provide mitigation options to the Operation
• Driving continuous improvement in all processes and systems used within Scheduling & Forecasting.
If you are interested to apply:
• Ability to translate & implement plans
• Be able to work with all teams across the group to promote the benefits of effective planning and display the appropriate leadership qualities while doing so
• Extensive knowledge of Workforce Management systems and working knowledge of telephony applications
• Ability to analyse complex situations and data and take rapid remedial action
• Extensive knowledge of Verint Workforce Management systems and working knowledge of Avaya telephony applications
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.