Job Ref: DJAD1070
Job Title: Account Director
Salary: £90k package + uncapped bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
As Account Director, you are fully accountable for the profitability and successful long-term development of their nominated campaigns plus identification and development of new opportunities.
Working tactically and strategically with your clients you will be responsible for meeting their objectives and ensuring these are briefed successfully into the Operational Team.
You will be proactive in recognising growth potential within accounts and recommending effective ways forward for the client to ensure successful long-term, profitable relationships and good solid business growth.
You will be adept at grasping client requirements quickly and will able to recommend the most effective solutions to those. You will manage the implementation and set up processes of a new campaign from end to end.
Working closely with Clients and internal operations alike you will ensure that all deliverables are met. This will require ‘going the extra mile’ to ensure the job is done.
• Delivery of revenue and profit targets as agreed with the business.
• Responsible for minimising costs and account expenditure.
• Have a full understanding of invoicing and purchase orders and deliver accurate invoices and sales ledger by agreed invoice dates
• Responsible for the generation of new business revenue through a full understanding of business dialogue and USPs in order to recognise and maximise on new business opportunity.
• Responsible for the interpretation of the Clients requirements and objectives.
• Proactive in suggesting recommended solutions and ways in which existing campaigns could be improved.
• Develop client relationship which inspire confidence.
• Responsible for all accurate and efficient processes and documentation such as Proposals, Fee Agreements, Invoices and Confidentiality Agreements.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of agreed reports both internally and for clients.
You will be an experienced Account Director with a knowledge of BPO environments.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.