Job Ref: DJPF1210
Job Title: Search Engine Marketing Analyst / SEM Analyst
Location: Oxford / South East
Salary: £34,000 Plus 10% Bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Search Engine Marketing Analyst you will responsible for driving profitable growth in the paid search channel. You’ll play a key role in roadmap development, project management and performance analysis for the paid search channel. As SEM Analyst you will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external data sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement new strategies, and work cross functionally as required to execute your findings and recommendations.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Independently manage paid search projects from inception to completion. Serve as the day to day contact across analytics, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure your projects stay on schedule and in scope.
• Proactively identify opportunities for growth and optimisation through data analysis
• Develop a strategy to improve market share in a highly saturated and competitive market.
• Develop, monitor and report to management on paid search Key Performance Indicators.
• Generate weekly and monthly performance and pacing analysis to deliver to upper management.
• Serve as the paid search expert through monitor industry trends and educating our team on new opportunities.
If you are interested to apply:
• The ability to immediately enhance a high performance paid search team.
• Confidence to challenge the status quo.
• Relevant experience in digital marketing or analytics; preferably with exposure to paid search.
• Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience.
• Results orientated with a “hands on” attitude and proven ability to execute.
• Advanced Excel skills, SQL experience also a plus.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.