Job Ref: DJHC4286a
Job Title: Senior Head of Operations
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £80k Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exciting role with an award winning multi-channel operation! If you like to do things a bit differently, then please get in touch, this role may be for you.
My client is looking for an empowering Senior Head of Operations to lead, develop and scale their customer operations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Take responsibility of the customer function (300FTE) monitoring day to day activity and empowering the operational teams to be the best they can be
• Optimise customer experience via multi-channel customer communication
• Analyse data and create MI for use within the business
• Monitor customer satisfaction in order to improve overall customer experience
• Motivate the team in line with cultural values and company procedures
• Create a culture of Learning and Development across the operation
• Encourage innovation and collaboration, and look for ways to do things differently
• Prepare the operation for their next growth phase
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with being able to work using your own initiative and autonomy within one of the UK’s most exciting brands.
If you would like to be considered for this role you will have experience across customer operations, ideally in a business to consumer environment. You will also have demonstrable experience of having scaled up operations to meet highly demanding business growth.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.