Job Ref: DJAD1069
Job Title: Vendor Manager
Location London, Greater London, South East
Salary: £60k + £5k allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
A globally recognised brand is looking for a Vendor Manager to join their CX team. The role will involve leading the vendor/ strategic partnership with the outsourced centres. This role is key in balancing commercials but ensuring best in class CX is delivered.
The role is based in London but will require travel to outsourced sites, when required by the business.
• Ensure strategic partners fulfil contract commitments and obligations
• Drive vendor performance, NPS etc
• Continuous improvement of processes and procedures, utilising LEAN and Six Sigma.
• Manage a quarterly rolling plan of improvements for the outsource partner’s performance.
• Own ‘in the month’ efficiency KPI’s including AHT, occupancy, and shrinkage to deliver in month service level commitments.
• Support the Online Support team with digitalisation of customer support initiatives by identifying best contact types to move to other channels.
• Responsibility for signing off monthly performance for all customer service teams (Average 450 FTE)
• Ensure the correct governance is followed and delivered for weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews with the partner
• Audit and check monthly invoices
• Review and launch where appropriate Social and Chat channels in line with the customer strategy
• Work closely with the Quality and Training Manager to keep updated regarding the partners performance and roadmap
You will be an experienced Vendor Manager, with B2B & B2C exposure.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.