Job Ref: DJAD1057
Job Role: Content Marketing Executive
A rapidly growing financial services organisation are looking for a confident and creative writer who can impress and draw in consumers with content that makes them want to become a customer of the business.
They need someone motivated to grow sales through organic channels, ensure the business is using the right content and tone of voice across the company, and customer journey, and help customers who are frustrated with the antiquated industry which the business is disrupting.
In this role, you’ll shape how the business reaches customers through content and ensure all teams and customer contact uses as consistent voice.
You’ll also be responsible for writing high-quality articles that engage and convert potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
• To be a first-class and flexible writer and able to write online, long-form articles, subject lines, sales copy and more in a concise and compelling style
• Experience in broad B2C content marketing, ideally in more than one company, working with all kinds of content including online writing aimed at a specific audience
• The ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced online team and at least a year’s experience of putting content online, analysing performance, and working with sales-based KPIS
• To be comfortable communicating with a wide range of audiences through written content across a variety of channels
• An adaptable skill set and a collaborative working style
• Confidence and expertise in relevant tech: you’ll be able to quickly grasp new tools and systems, and be already familiar with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to track performance
Ideally you’ll have a degree or equivalent in a subject that involves high-quality communication. Journalism, PR or Marketing are preferred and subjects such as History, English Literature, Law, etc. will also be considered.
Competence in any of SEO, HTML, CMS, GIFs or images is preferred.
In return you will receive benefits that go above and beyond the norm as well as a competitive salary and a fantastic working environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.