Role: Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditor
Location: South London, Greater London, South East
Salary: Up to £42,500 + Benefits
A leading and forward thinking national property company are looking to recruit a highly motivated and confident Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditor for their South London office.
The company has created a new team of Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditors who will support the vital work of ensuring that their customers` homes are safe. The role of Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditor will primarily be one which involves ensuring robust compliance by quality assuring the work which is undertaken by their surveyors and their contractor partners.
The Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditor will report to the Audit and Governance Manager, who is responsible for guiding their program of works. You will also be responsible for fostering positive working relationships with colleagues from all teams.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues to support the provision of a high quality program of servicing and planned preventative maintenance visits. You will need to be able to prepare reports which accurately reflect whether works have been carried out in accordance with legislative requirements and ensure that the organisation is being provided with a safe service that represents value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction in all servicing and planned preventative maintenance programs.
The Property Health & Safety / Compliance Auditor will make use of sound professional judgment in escalating any issues that are deemed as immediately dangerous. You will aid in the provision and preparation of high level reports which capture trends and to track information to ensure performance and progress is accurately recorded and followed up on. You will ensure Health and Safety regulations are being adhered to in all circumstances on site and constructively and tactfully challenge inefficiency and poor performance of works.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the expertise and a qualification in at least one technical field (gas, electric, water hygiene) and a willingness to gain a good working knowledge of quality and relevant legislation as it relates to the other technical fields.
• Be able to demonstrate awareness of what constitutes sound practice from a technical audit perspective.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience of communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
• Be a self-starter and initiator for problem solving within your service area.
• Have the ability to explain complex information to a variety of audiences using verbal and written methods of communication with the ability to problem solve independently.
• Have excellent computer (IT) skills including Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Word.
• Have strong analytical/auditing skills with attention to detail, along with proven experience of manipulating large volumes of data, interpreting and producing reports for audit and monitoring purposes.
• A full, clean driving license.
In return, our client will provide you with an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. They offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes Health and Well-being Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. They also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.