Job Ref: DJPF1231
Job Title: Forecasting Manager
Location South West
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Forecasting Analyst to work within their Resource Planning team. The successful candidate will have experience with building capacity plans and budgets. The role is based multi-channel contact centre operation.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Short and long-term capacity planning
• Lead and develop your team by optimising their skills
• Utilise Activity Based Costing information into short term forecasts
• Build an attrition model and plan for known staff attrition across all markets
• Creating new and innovative forecast and capacity models to plan for future demand, growth and channel shifts
• Strategy development for changes in customer demand and expectations over the next 3 years
• Work strategically with the business to drive efficiency
If you are interested to apply:
• Capacity Planning
• Excellent Excel
• Experience of Anaplan or similar forecasting tool
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.