Job Ref: DJPF1199
Job Title: Business Intelligence (BI) Manager
Location South West
Salary: £60,000 Plus bonus of up to 20%, a car allowance, private healthcare and an excellent pension
Employment Type: Permanent
As Business Intelligence (BI) Manager you will lead a team of technical analysts to provide hands-on guidance and expert advice in the design, development, integration and production support of transformative customer experience BI solutions. You will be a major part in building an innovative industry leading insight and analytics capability which will drive the business to provide a brilliant customer experience.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Lead the agenda on customer experience analytical transformation and be seen as a key stakeholder in any discussion surrounding data strategy across the group.
• Drive the acceptance of a master customer set of data and its use across the estate.
• Engage with business and technology leaders to understand business strategy.
• Work synonymously with other Analytical and Data Managers to develop best in class solutions that drive the business forward in a safe, secure and cost effective manner.
If you are interested to apply:
• SQL Development
• Power BI or similar BI Tool
• Database Management
• Data Analysis and Data modelling tools
• SSAS and SSRS
• Excellent Communication Skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.