Job Ref: DJHB32082
Job Title: Contact Centre Operations Manager
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, Midlands
Salary: up to £47,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: 12-month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a fast-paced and evolving Midlands based Utilities business who are going through extensive change and innovation. Covering a secondment, this position is currently available as a 12 month fixed term contract within a busy contact centre operation.
Managing a team of 7 direct reports at Team Manager level, you will be responsible for a dynamic operational team who are evolving at a rapid rate.
Working as part of the Operational leadership team, you will be required to:
• Report into the Head of Operations for the department, working closely with other Operations Managers to deliver key outcomes and deliverables.
• Manage a team of 7 Team Managers, ensuring that workloads are accurately distributed and key performance measures are being met.
• Drive ongoing continuous improvement across the department with the support of internal stakeholders.
• Maintain and champion high levels of customer service across the department.
• Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (CSAT) within the operation; understanding customer feedback, the customer journey,
• Identify improvements to the customer journey, trend and issues with customer interaction and creating solutions.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in leading operational teams.
• A passionate people leader with excellent communication skills
• From a highly regulated industry sector e.g. Financial Services, Utilities etc.
• A competent problem solver and solution creator.
• Able to work autonomously within a service delivery department.
• Experienced in a customer focused and customer handling environment in a Contact Centre
• Proven leadership experience within a customer focused environment
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks, requirements and projects
• A strong problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box to find appropriate solutions
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• A proactive individual who is able to use their initiative to ensure tasks are completed to deadlines and to high standards
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operational leader to join an established organisation who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to be in the office for the majority of the time, leading the contact centre operation in a socially distanced and compliant environment.
Interviews will take place onsite with the appropriate measures in place for social distancing aligned with COVID-19 practices for working.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.