Job Ref: DJRL32089
Role: Contact Centre Team Manager
Location: Kent, London (Fully office based)
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client are looking for an experienced Team Manager who has worked in a Contact centre environment. You will be working as part of an evolving brand who are going from strength to strength.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of 7FTE within a multi-channel contact centre.
• Developing and managing positive relationships with internal stakeholders and departments to deliver excellent customer service.
• Handling any escalated complaints from the team as required.
• Managing the team performance against required KPI’s and MI.
• Coaching and mentoring the team.
• Implementing Solutions to continually improve the customer experience.
• Taking responsibility for escalated complaints and to find a satisfactory resolution.
You will ideally be:
• An experienced team leader with a passion for keeping the customer at the heart of the operation.
• Strong experience from a contact centre environment.
• Passionate about the development of others through coaching and mentoring and sees the development of their team.
• Excellent in decision making and communicating in the most effective way.
• Experienced in financial decision making and budgeting.
• Highly effective in time management and can prioritise their workload effectively.
• Experienced of telephony systems.
This business are looking for inspiring leaders to really help to drive the customer operation effectively and brand ambassadors that will spread the vision and values of the organisation.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.