Job Ref: DJMA1784
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager (Internal Resource Deployment Manager – Resource Manager)
Location: West Yorkshire – Leeds
Salary: £32-45,000 plus benefits + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, leading global business providing the right people on the right projects, at the right time.
You will manage a small team, working within a developing resource management function which will require individuals with a high commercial focus, an excellent people person with strong influence and stakeholder management and an analytical ability and approach to provide effective workforce deployment, forecasting, planning and MI, to help the organisation build the professionalism of their people and continue to strengthen their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your professional career to date and help develop and grow your skills with a leading corporate brand. You will join a leading edge, expanding team, in a visible and pivotal role.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Manage the team by optimising headcount, manage/oversee joiners, leavers and secondments, increasing utilisation and being aware of the impact on employee engagement
• Delivering the manpower and resourcing plan by having a deep understanding of portfolio growth plans and headcount required to support these; balancing these with the needs of the individual
• Conducting regular portfolio reviews to ensure maximum utilisation, development and fair allocation of work for each individual
• Interpret and Analyse Management Information (MI) to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve profitability
• Share knowledge, best practice and network with your colleagues across the business and Resource Management Function
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need previous experience working within a large, or corporate business in a Managerial role with resourcing, deployment, workforce/manpower planning, talent deployment, customer service, or project management capacity. You will need excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and be a confident and skilled communicator.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.