Job Ref: DJPF1249
Role: Implementation Consultant (Contact Centre Technology)
Location: South East with UK Travel
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting role for someone who has a passion for Contact Centre Technology and wants to work for one of the fastest growing Technology organisations in the UK. The successful candidate will deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include scoping client requirements, uncovering what customer experience problems need solving, and managing multiple project delivery with the added opportunity of global travel. You will also provide solution implementation services, integration development, training, and associated consulting.
What will I be doing?
• Create, review and manage project direction, approach and key deliverables
• Lead and direct the project implementation activities
• Perform remote and on-site application configuration and support
• Identify and pro-actively manage key risk areas.
• Perform application discoveries, solution design, and product configuration to customer specific requirements.
• Train customers in the use of product.
• Performance of all duties to maximise client satisfaction.
What experience and skills do I need?
• The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast-moving environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent Presentation skills.
• Experience of training.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, ideally inclusive of Visio.
• Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
• Experience of working as an implementation consultant deploying software solutions
• Knowledge of Contact Centre Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Contact Centre Operations, Cloud technologies, SaaS solutions, VoIP.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step into contact centre technology and is looking for a new challenge. It is offers the chance to work alongside some leading organisations within the contact centre World.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.