Job Ref: DJJM1238
Job Title: Sales Manager (Telesales / Call Centre) (Contact Centre Background Required)
Job Location: South East
Salary: up to 45k + bens
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role is with a company operating within a high growth and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the design and ongoing success of a sales function, effectively delivering robust and compliant sales success, twinned with an entrepreneurial flair in order to maximise all business opportunities.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To provide significant input to development of telephony sales process and procedure, ensuring compliance with industry / corporate guidelines.
• To provide visible and clear direction to your team, ‘leading by example’ and carrying overall responsibility for departmental KPI’s / targets.
• To recruit and subsequently develop a high performance sales team, defining KPI’s / targets, providing first-class coaching and on-going support.
• To work collaboratively with the senior leadership team in pursuit of wider business objectives, providing accurate, weekly, MI with regard to departmental performance.
• To consistently review both operational practices and departmental performance, ensuring high performance is rewarded and under-performance is addressed.
• To manage all data records of all clients and prospects in-line with industry guidelines and corporate expectations.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.