Job Ref: DJHB1001
Role: Data Team Leader – Utilities
Location: Leicester with occasional travel
Salary: £24-28,000 and bens
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Team Leader to join a growing Utilities business. Working within their dataflow team, you will be required to travel from time to time across company and customer sites. You will be a proactive individual with the ability to lead teams to meet KPIs and performance-related targets.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Working in line with the business’ daily targets and KPIs.
• Leading a small team of analysts and working closely with external collaborative teams.
• Managing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparing and controlling the delivery and execution of plans within the department working closely with the Head of Department.
• Working in line with internal teams ensuring professionalism with both customers and clients.
You will ideally be:
• An excellent communicator both written and verbally.
• Experience working within the energy industry on dataflows for gas and/or electricity – ideally with knowledge of MRASCO and/or RGMA dataflows.
• Experienced leading teams within a targeted working environment.
The role will be office based, predominantly in Leicester and you will also be required to customer sites and other office locations as required for meetings.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.