Job Ref: DJHC4294a
Job Title: UX Manager (INTERIM CONTRACT)
Location: South East/ Berkshire
Salary: Up to £500 per day
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced Interim UX Manager to lead the Digital UX, creating governance as well as being creative and innovative. This role requires somebody with a passion for Digital Customer Experience, specifically user experience, interaction design, navigation and information architecture.
• To continuously advocate the customer across functions
• Manage a team of contract and UX Managers
• Lead on large-scale website re-design that links to the overall Digital Strategy, ensuring that user experience roadmap items are business cased and change is managed appropriately
• Utilise data to optimise performance across the function
• Manage 3rd party relationships to create pivotal web experiences
• Responsible for Accessibility accreditation targets
• Support and proactively identify improvements to achieve CSAT and maximise the Customer Experience
• Creation and rollout of visual design to be used by the Content and Development teams
• Research of UX/UI, user-centred design and interaction design trends
• A UX Manager who can succeed in a complex and challenging environment
• A customer advocate who will always look at how to achieve best outcomes for the customer
• Solutions driven
• Hard working
• Influential and a great communicator at all levels
• Be passionate about digital and advocating best practise
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record within digital communication improving User and Customer Experience.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.