Job Ref: DJHC4270
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager (Voice of Customer/ VOC)
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £55k basic + car + 20% bonus
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking for a talented and innovative Customer Experience Manager to join an organisation currently undergoing significant transformation.
This role will involve the effective programme management and utilisation of customer feedback and insight, to improve the customer experience. This role will have significant influence over many business areas.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Lead the review of specific customer feedback and insights to ensure the wants and needs of customers are acted upon
• Facilitate engaging sessions, with colleagues across the business, to develop creative solutions and propositions to meet the needs of the customer
• Be accountable for the delivery of improvements to the customer experience driving business outcomes
• Ensure improvements to the customer journey are fit for purpose whilst ensuring commercial viability
• Be the voice of the customer and work cross functionally to influence and change the customer agenda
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have strong customer experience background, having worked extensively with customer insight, utilising your communication and influencing skills to drive change cross functionally. Programme Management experience would be beneficial.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.