Job Ref: DJPF1202
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £24,000 + Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
As a 1st line Service Desk Analyst you will lead a team of Specialist planners to deliver industry aligned best practice with a Planning function. Deputising to the Head of Resource Planning you will help to deliver Strategy to become an award-winning Planning Function.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• To be the first point of contact into the IT department, providing the requisite number of hours of cover to the support hours required by the business
• Respond to calls related to all IT queries, requests, hardware/software issues and problems via a variety of sources (Telephone, Email, Web Portal) and log those contacts in the appropriate Service Management tool.
• Manage contacts logged in the Service Management tool, either in person by or via escalation to the appropriate team or person, ensuring that the “customer” is set the correct expectation in terms of actions required, timescales, and follow through, to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Ensure incoming contacts are logged accurately and that sufficient information is acquired to achieve a restoration service in as soon as possible.
• Monitor Service Desk calls to ensure where possible they are closed within agreed SLA’s.
If you are interested to apply:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and basic knowledge of Desktop operating systems (Win7, Win10).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly customer facing skills including listening skills and an excellent telephone manner.
• Experience of working in a customer support environment.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team whilst able to understand instructions and use own initiative to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to follow procedures.
• Able to assess business priorities and prioritise IT support logs.
• Able to assess the business impact of hardware and software downtime, and schedule work or respond to customer requests accordingly.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.