Job Ref: DJPF1266
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location Warwickshire, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join an established team. You will be responsible for delivering customer reporting to the wider business.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Create reports and dashboards that contribute to the delivery of the business’s vision for creating a 360-degree view of the customer.
• Set up reports and dashboards to track Marketing KPIs and supporting metrics.
• Establish robust ROI metrics for sales and marketing campaigns.
• Establish reporting to measure the sales pipelines and conversions, based on CRM data.
• Complete analysis of sales and marketing activity and identify opportunities
• Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders across the business.
If you are interested to apply:
• Advanced Excel skills are essential.
• Experience of MS Power BI software.
• SQL experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• Comfortable with handling data of different formats.
• Use of PowerPoint to create impactful slides and charts. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, capable of working both individually and within a team, organised, and someone who has an excellent eye for detail.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.