Job Ref: DJPF1310
Job Title: Technical Architect
Salary: Up to £65,000 – £74,000
Employment Type: Permanent
You will define and govern how technical solutions are designed, configured, and implemented as the ICT technical design authority and a key stakeholder in an effective enterprise design practice. Manage and maintain the ICT technical architecture blueprint by Developing technical models and plans that identify opportunities for leveraging technology capability to benefit the company, in support of strategic business change initiatives and subsequent projects/ programmes.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• To be the professional lead for the development and documentation of the ICT Technical Strategy and associated roadmaps.
• To undertake the role of technical design authority for all ICT change.
• To ensure that the ICT architecture meets all the relevant industry/national standards and demonstrates consistency of design across all ICT related programmes and projects.
• To take responsibility for understanding strategic business requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and recommending technical options. Collaborates with and facilitates stakeholder groups to ensure the contribution of all relevant stakeholders is maximised.
• To deliver an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in respect of the ICT architecture
• To maintain a documented map of the current hardware, operating systems, licensing models, programming and networking solutions that are used and address where technologies are being duplicated or where they are being under utilised.
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information.
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate/mitigate risks and find suitable solutions to issues.
• Demonstrate ability to manage teams of key stakeholders and suppliers with the flexibility to adjust approach and style accordingly.
• Excellent people skills built on a combination of great listening, empathy, insight and intellect.
• Ability to positively influence others and lead change within organisations
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.