Job Ref: DJPF1241
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: £27,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst who will be responsible for analysing, monitoring and reacting to real-time staffing levels, as well as being responsible for absence management across all teams, and call volumes, busy lines, and the optimisation of skill sets to avoid development of call queues and raise any issues to local Management Team.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Managing real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver a high level of customer service for customers and clients by proactively managing the Workforce Management solution ensuring effective resource planning, implementation and use across the Customer Hub.
• Accountable for the management of the intra-day and real time seat capacity and FTE utilisation across multiple teams in order to consistently deliver high quality service performance level for customers ensuring that call volumes are handled cost effectively and the team is effectively resourced.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, working together to drive operational performance by being the main point of contact, for operational managers with regard to service level and real time issues.
• Responsible for ensuring the workforce management application is maintained accurately and used in the most effective way to minimise effort and maximise efficiency including identifying and implementing telephony changes.
If you are interested to apply:
• Numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to track service level performance, identify and report trends in service level performance.
• Real-time service monitoring within a similar environment. Identifying the best course of remedial action to support service delivery.
• Experience of data sourcing, analysis and presentation with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent understanding of resource planning and scheduling methodologies.
• Management reporting tools and processes within similar environments and industries.
• Related computer packages including Microsoft Office and experience of WFM, would be beneficial.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.