Job Ref: DJPF1211
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location Coventry / West Midlands
Salary: £42,000 Plus Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
As Resource Planning Manager you will be part of the Customer Service management team, you will take ownership of the strategy, development and long-term success of the Resource Planning team. Planning the effective utilisation of the Customer Service workforce carrying out forecasting, scheduling and real-time analysis.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Determine and communicate staff capacity and roster requirements;
• Ensure recommendations to best use staff to achieve KPIs, targets and mandates are provided to the business;
• Ensure appropriate level of training/catch-up hours are available;
• Managing and developing your own team of Resource Planning Analysts;
• Budget modelling responsibility for the contact centre;
• Creating new and innovative forecast and capacity models
• Identification and implementation of new technology for planning, including the use, development or procurement of effective workforce management software (WFM) and or other in-house systems;
• Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
If you are interested to apply:
• Strong experience in team management and effective resource planning;
• Good knowledge of Workforce Management tools, Word, Excel and Access databases;
• An in-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formulas;
• Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels from Director to Agent and external third parties;
• Work in a fast paced and pressurised environment, dealing with a high volume of calls;
• Have high standards of accuracy and attention to detail;
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.