Job Ref: DJEM1009
Job Title: Database Systems Manager
Location: London and York
Salary: up to £40,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Database Manager to join a brand-new team that works closely with the Marketing department. You will be responsible for leading the management and evolution of the customer database systems platform.
• Advising and steering the ongoing digital database integration and development to enhance the customer experience
• Responsible for the database infrastructure
• Working closely with the business content and marketing teams to produce marketing campaigns
• Marketing campaign tools like IBM Campaign
• Working in customer database management
• Working with external partners and agencies is essential
• Proven experience in customer data and technical infrastructure management
Overall, they are looking for someone to bring new ideas into the team and really make the role their own. Previous experience working in a CRM and Marketing Campaign background is essential to this role.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.