Job Ref: DJPF1300
Job Title: Real-Time Analyst
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real-time support to the Contact Centre, analysing available resource, live customer demand and backlog items to adjust staffing profiles accordingly to provide a consistent and outstanding service experience for our customers.
• Produce accurate real time monitoring of service levels and agent productivity
• Manage on the day advisor schedules and work with the Workforce Planning team to continuously refine and improve the planning process
• Be responsible for real time decision making, ensuring service level objectives are achieved
• Identify and report on customer impacting issues to support continuous improvement
• Report of business KPIs to key stakeholders and facilitating real-time discussions
If you are interested to apply:
• Proven track record in a Real-time Analyst role
• Proficient with telephony & WFM systems and MS Office suite (in particular Excel)
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and meet deadlines with a flexible working approach
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong networks and relationships at all levels
• Proven ability to analyse and improve work processes and policies
• High attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.