Job Role: Head of Customer Experience
Salary: Up to £45,640 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 35 hours a week
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to create and implement our customer-centred strategy across the Honeycomb Group family. You’ll improve customer contact systems, implement innovative approaches and analyse interactions to better our customer experiences.
You’ll lead the digital customer engagement strategy, be responsible for customer data and transform our current CRM systems. You’ll champion ongoing customer experience training, be an advocate for customers and lead the Customer Service Team to make sure friendly, accurate advice is being provided.
No matter the story that brings people to our doors, we will support and walk alongside them to make a happy home a reality, so you’ll need to be an inspirational leader who can motivate and coach others to deliver a great customer experience.
• Lead the Customer Services Team to make sure friendly, accurate advice, information and services are provided for customers. We encourage unhurried conversations with a target of 80% first contact resolution such as booking repairs appointments, arranging home inspections or signposting to other services where necessary.
• Lead the Group’s digital customer engagement strategy, promoting use of self-service platforms such as the customer portal.
• Improve customer contact systems and implement new, innovative approaches to capture immediate customer feedback using digital surveys, monitoring feedback and ensuring a prompt response is given to questions and poor service issues.
• Analyse customer interactions with the Customer Service Team by telephone, website, portal, social media etc. making sure there is learning from common enquiries and repeat calls so that advice given and services provided are continually reviewed and improved.
• You will be the advocate for customers within the complaints process, promoting the customer’s voice and engagement, championing customers’ needs and implementing the commitments of the Together with Tenants charter.
• Initiate service reviews where feedback trends indicate continuing faults or service failures to make sure learning and improvement takes place.
• Be responsible for the quality of customer data – collecting missing data and ensuring data is routinely reviewed to check accuracy, completeness and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Lead on digital transformation and develop staff skills such as using the CRM system effectively to provide a comprehensive understanding of interactions with customers.
• Work alongside all teams to audit customer journeys and touchpoints within processes to improve customers’ experiences.
• Champion and deliver ongoing customer experience training, from induction to regular refresher sessions across the Group.
• Support the CEO and directors as an active member of the senior leadership team to meet key strategic objectives in the three-year plan. You will lead the customer service strategy and support other colleagues across the Group with their own improvement plans.
• Understand and mitigate risks in customer services and look for continuous improvement and value for money in service delivery.
What we’re looking for:
• Previous experience of working in a senior customer service role, working with colleagues at all levels to lead and deliver a customer service strategy
• A sound understanding of customer service strategies
• Experience of leading teams and implementing change and improvement to services
• Experience of using effective multi-channel customer services communication systems
• Experience of implementing digital strategy development and managing digital change projects
• Degree level or management/leadership qualification
• You’ll be an inspirational leader who can motivate and coach others to deliver a great customer experience to reflect our customer promises
• You will have the ability to develop and implement the customer service strategy across a range of teams and brands
• Strong relationship skills to influence and work collaboratively with other leaders and managers, be self-aware, emotionally intelligent, and able to work with, lead and project manage across all teams at all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Who we are:
We’re Honeycomb Group, we know that a happy home is so much more than just a shelter. We’re a group of brands dedicated to making our region and the surrounding areas vibrant. Want to know who makes our work possible? Go to www.honeycombgroup.org.uk
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, a hefty life assurance and income protection scheme, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexible working and an extra day off that’s just for you), a free yearly flu jab, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us to make sure everyone in our region has access to a happy home. APPLY NOW!
For any enquiries, these will be dealt with by our partner, Rebecca Lawrence at Douglas Jackson on 0345 620 9720, firstname.lastname@example.org
#Working9till5 #NoWeekends #Flexible #OfficeHours #CustomerServiceJobs #JobsThatGiveBack #Housing #GreatBenefits #CustomerExperience #HeadofCustomerExperience