Job Ref: DJHB1028
Job Role: Head of Customer Service Operations
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Customer Service to join an established organisation.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the delivery of two customer service sites for the business and will be required to lead and drive the operational customer service strategy for the organisation.
Working within a dynamic team of operational leaders, you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the delivery on the customer service department within a multisite operation.
• Delivering and implementing the operational strategy for the consistent performance of the customer service team.
• Developing the internal customer service team to create future leaders and a strong succession plan within the business.
• Driving an evolving culture to continually improve processes and procedures to benefit the customer journey.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in managing a team at Head of level, reporting directly into board level.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead a department to continually improve through the development of a changing environment experiencing continual growth.
• Able to lead and mentor Senior leaders to achieve.
• Experience within the Utilities sector would be a huge advantage.
This is an exciting Senior level position within an established organisation who are driving change, positive culture and development of the team internally. You will be required to manage teams both onsite and remotely and some travel will be required from time to time to other sites within the organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.