Job Ref: DJPF32096a
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Remote Working
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: 10 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Data Analyst to join an established organisation on a 10 month FTC.
Your main role will be to implement process and systems changes throughout the business. This will involve working with users across the business, identifying and documenting user requirements, producing specifications and testing implementations. You will also interpret data in order to provide strategic insights and develop the commercial potential of data.
• Support in planning and specifying systems implementations to improve processes and data capture/quality within the business.
• Design and undertake testing on system changes with a keen eye for accuracy and potential issues.
• Liaise with our IT function to understand system implementations and the impact of decisions made on functionality.
• Complete complex data analysis with a variety of purposes for the business, including increasing knowledge on the operation or customers. Making recommendations for improvements based on the results of analysis.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis of data in order to find the root cause of problems. Including thinking of new, inventive ways of using current available data to answer new questions.
You will ideally have:
• Experience with system implementations and designing & documenting processes.
• Experience of system test planning, testing and documentation.
• The ability to use MS Excel to an advanced level (including pivot tables and index match).
• Experience with quickly picking up a role in a new business or with new systems.
• A high level of numeracy and the ability to extract and analyse data from disparate systems.
• Ideally the jobholder should have experience of an operational environment.
We invite applications from individuals with a proven track record of developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.