Job Ref: DJPF32116
Job Title: Dialler Manager
Location: Remote Working – Travel to South West
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dialler Manager to join an established organisation to help implement and run a Dialler system for a growing collections function.
Your main role will include managing multiple campaigns, ensuring the effective use and full compliance of the dialler and all other contact systems we use, planning, reporting and analysis to make sure that all team members are kept up to date with the relevant requirements on an ongoing basis.
Some other responsibilities include:
• Optimising revenue through delivery of innovative strategies
• Managing inbound and outbound campaigns including managing multiple campaigns, utilising predictive, preview and progressive dialling systems
• Analysing and reporting on dialler & contact data to inform strategic decisions.
• Developing and creating of new campaigns to deliver fair customer outcomes and business efficacy.
• Improving contact rate, talk-time and campaign productivity
• Ensuring contact strategy decisions remain compliant with regulations.
You will ideally have:
• Dialler systems management
• Training and coaching
• Creating business strategies to inform dialler planning
• Data manipulation within Microsoft Excel & SQL databases
• Impact analysis of data from contact systems
• Ideally the jobholder should have experience of an operational environment.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.