Job Ref: DJHC4289
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: South East / London
Salary: Up to £35k salary + 5% bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and independent Digital Marketing Manager to work with an organisation that plays a huge part in combatting global climate change issues!
• Be the organisations digital and publishing guru, focused on digital Project Management and content development and providing a thorough understanding of stakeholder needs, future trends, and principles of user experience
• To support transformation and modernisation of the digital capacity of the organisation and its network, working closely with external stakeholders and colleagues to build the organisations engagement through digital platforms and solutions development and utilisation
• Enhance the digital brand while increasing visibility, reach and audience engagement
• Manage and leverage data and audience insight to deliver a targeted, satisfying and optimised Customer Experience
• Support commercialisation of existing and new services, particularly through identifying, developing and implementing digital solutions that leverage and strengthen the customer proposition
• Plan and deliver new ways to communicate and collaborate utilising digital platforms
• Grow the organisation’s passion and commitment for digital and social media using an awareness of emerging trends and best-practices, a keen eye for online engagement opportunities, and a knack for generating insight-driven and exciting content across a range of channels
• Better integrate work programmes, products and communications across all channels including web, social media, events, CRM, print and media
Key behaviours and requirements:
• A background in digital marketing
• Brand advocate
• Passionate about the global climate crisis
• Passionate about customers and providing a great customer experience
• Ability to build strong relationships and influence people
• Driven and results orientated
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record in a Digital Marketing department, engaging with and retaining consumers across digital channels.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.