Job Ref: DJRL32120
Role: Customer Service Manager
Salary: Between £38,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Contributory Pension + Generous Holiday entitlement
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a FTSE 100 company who is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Manager for a business committed to delivering excellent customer service across a multichannel customer contact operations.
As Customer Service Manager, you will inspire your team to ensure that they deliver an exceptional customer experience while meeting challenging performance targets.
This role is full time office based at their office in Derby.
The role will include:
• Ensuring that the teams deliver an excellent customer service and operate with a customer centric mindset.
• Ensuring that the teams deliver against challenging performance targets.
• Responsibility for training and coaching all staff including team leaders.
• Ensuring all teams are providing an outstanding experience across multiple contact channels including; voice, social and self-serve channels.
• Coaching, motivating and inspiring the team to optimal customer service.
• Keeping up to date with statutory and regulatory requirements and guidance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of working in a Customer Centric related role with proven success in delivering customer satisfaction.
• Substantial experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating teams particularly in a changing environment.
• Proven experience of delivering performance improvements through the appropriate use of people, process and technology channels in a fast paced environment.
• Experience of working in a customer operational focused area and an understanding of an operational delivery environment.
• Experience of working with multichannel and digital technologies.
• Ability to think objectively.
• Ability to analyse data.
• Great customer, stakeholder and colleague engagement skills.
• Exceptional leadership skills.
• Ability to respond positively to fast changing business needs.
• Ability to embrace and implement new technologies.
Benefits include; Generous holiday entitlement, annual bonus scheme and car allowance. Excellent contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits scheme, a share purchase scheme and free parking.
If you would be interested in applying for this role, you will be an inspirational leader who can motivate and coach others to deliver a great customer experience, have excellent customer service skills and be used to driving and embedding effective change and transformation.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.