Job Ref: DJHB1030
Role: Customer Service Manager
Salary: up to £48,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a customer-focused individual with a passion for debt and vulnerability?
Do you have strong people leadership skills and experience within a high demand call centre environment?
Are you looking to be a part of the evolution of an established brand within a regulated environment?
If so, we could have just the opportunity for you…
We’re currently partnered with a great brand to introduce a Customer Care Manager into their contact centre. Looking after a team of between 100-150FTE, you will be responsible for ensuring that the customers are at the heart of everything that takes place on site.
The business unit are focused on the recovery of existing debts and managing customer relationships; ensuring that vulnerability is recognised and assisted as much as possible.
The role will require you to:
• Manage a dynamic and varied team of advisors to maintain key KPIs within a busy call centre environment.
• Evaluate escalated concerns and action these to provide an outcome.
• Work proactively when the Head of department is offsite to maintain service delivery, maintain team morale and to effectively manage the operation day to day.
• Identify areas for improvement within the contact centre as the business goes through a cultural evolution.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in working within a heavily regulated environment.
• Experienced in the delivery of departments for collections, debt and/or vulnerability.
• Able to motivate and collaborate teams within a contact centre environment.
• Inspiring with your leadership skills to create change, new opportunities and the development of a constantly evolving environment.
• Able to step into a more responsible role in the absence of the Senior leadership team.
• Able to evaluate performance metrics to identify training gaps, areas of success and areas that require improvement.
The business is looking for a passionate and driven leader to help them to improve their customer journey. With a clear focus on the debt, collections and vulnerability areas of the business, you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience in this environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: