Job Ref: DJHC4292
Job Title: Director of Customer Operations
Location: South East / South Coast
Salary: Up to £120k salary + bonus + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an exceptionally people focused Director of Customer Operations who has experience of driving results for the customer across Customer Experience and managing operational teams.
• Lead the Customer Operations Team (200FTE), including Customer Service, Customer Experience, Customer Insight, compliance and field based operations
• Through analysing customer needs, build a market leading Customer Experience process and monitor and improve this across the operation, and cross functionally
• Support customers throughout the customer journey ensuring they have an appropriate and exemplary level of support
• Drive the new multi-channel Operating Model embracing the people focused culture and tasking the operation on a journey
• Lead the development and training of the operational teams to successfully support customers through their customer journey and embed strategies and processes to improve service
• Set appropriate metrics and SLA’s to ensure performance is at an optimal level in both customer service and overall customer experience
• Represent Customer Experience excellence across the organisation, being the businesses Customer Advocate
• Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results
• Excellent understanding and customer journey mapping and customer experience
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Inquisitive, resourceful and willing to challenge the status quo
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of leading large scale change whilst increasing performance in a multi-channel contact centre and customer experience environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: