Job Ref: DJPF1284
Job Title: Head of Resource Planning
Location Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Resource Planning for an exciting brand based in Cardiff. You will manage and motivate a team of Planning Specialists within a contact centre environment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrating strong people and operational leadership skills.
• Forecasting volumes based on demand and planning team rotas accordingly.
• Positively influencing and contributing to the team culture.
• Reporting MI accurately, analysing the root cause, and making recommendations.
• Proactively seeking solutions for potential issues.
• Successfully and sustainably scaling the Resource Planning function.
If you are interested to apply:
• Accountable leader with strong customer focus.
• Experience managing teams in a large 24/7 contact centre environment.
• Ability to train teams and adapt to training styles.
• Ability to adapt to, and lead teams through change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities.
• A good knowledge of Contact Centre technologies.
• Expert knowledge of Contact Centric metrics and their calculation.
• Expert knowledge of Workforce Management software and its application in the Contact Centre.
• Expert Excel skills (able to create macros, use VBA, create pivot tables and apply common excel functions
• Expert modelling skills in forecasting volume and work-load requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: